- Automatically Tag Posts and Pages for WordPress
- GDPR Consent Pro
- General questions
- WooCommerce Related Products By Attributes
Installing and configuring
1. Downloading the plugin
- Go to your account
- Select the ‘Downloads’ tab
- Click the link ‘gdpr-consent-vx.x’ to download the plugin
2. Installing GDPR Consent
- Log into your WordPress website
- Click on ‘Plugins’ in the menu
- Choose ‘Add new’ and ‘Upload Plugin’
- Select the GDPR Consent plugin zip-file from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
GDPR Consent plugin will now be installed on your WordPress website. Once the installation is finished you can activate the plugin.
3. Configuring GDPR Consent
- Activate the license key in the GDPR Consent plugin settings
- Put the [gdpr_consent_settings] shortcode on a page. Set this page as your ‘Consent page’ in the plugin settings.
- Add a Consent for each type of use of personal data you are requesting permission for.
- Use the ‘Allowed Scripts’ option to enable selected scripts when consents are given.
- Use the ‘Disallow Plugins’ option to disable plugins that will not run until a consent is given.
- Enable the Consent Bar for the front end.