GDPR Consent Plugin for WordPress
To avoid WordPress plugins to gather personal data from your visitors, they should be deactivated until consents are given. Our WordPress plugin helps to make your WordPress GDPR compliant! Easily setup your own consents, choose which plugins and scripts should not be loaded until consent is given, and you’re good to go!
Make WordPress GDPR compliant
Define unique consents for your site
- Disallow WordPress plugins based on given consents
- Include scripts on a consent-only basis
- Exclude non-consented content and embeds
Easy-to-use and highly customizable
- Easy implementation with shortcodes
- Style editor to customize the looks of the consent bar and settings
- WordPress Multisite and WPML support
What customers say
GDPR Consent plugin is great! The install and configuration is very easy and has a lot of options. WP Upgrader are very helpful and work hard to maintain a high standard of work and client support.
The GDPR Consent Plugin has allowed us to stop worrying about the GDPR regulations.
Select your license
100% Money Back Guarantee
We’ve got your back. Your purchase is covered by our no-risk 30 day money back guarantee.
If for any reason you’re not completely happy with the plugin, you’re entitled to a full refund up to 30 days from your original purchase. No questions asked.