Common WordPress problems and solutions
WordPress is popular. Many users love the possibilities the system offers and see no problems. At WpUpgraders we focus on professional maintenance. We see WordPress problems on a daily basis. Time for an overview of the problems we come across and the solutions that are available.
Before you tackle these kinds of problems we advise you to make sure the back ups of your website are in order.
- Slow website
- Unexplainable visual changes
- White Screen of Death – WSOD
- Notification: Internal Server Error / “HTTP 500 Internal Server Error”
- Notification: Error Establishing Database Connection
- Notification: Connection Timed Out
- Notification: Parse error, syntax error
- Notification Warning: Cannot modify header information
- Notification: Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Please check back in a minute.
- Images cannot be uploaded
- Problems logging in
- E-mails from the website do not arrive
- Website has been hacked