The easiest tool to make your WordPress Website GPDR compliant.
GDPR Consent plugin will now be installed on your WordPress website. Once the installation is finished you can activate the plugin.
1. Activate the license key in the GDPR Consent plugin settings
2. Put the [gdpr_consent_settings] shortcode on a page. Set this page as your ‘Consent page’ in the plugin settings.
3. Add a Consent for each type of use of personal data you are requesting permission for.
4. Use the ‘Allowed Scripts’ option to enable selected scripts when consents are given.
5. Use the ‘Disallow Plugins’ option to disable plugins that will not run until a consent is given.
6. Enable the Consent Bar for the front end.